Function suite hire: The package includes 12hours room hire which includes set up and break down time. There are two timeslots available, additional access can be arranged outside of these times (additional charges apply)
Afternoon Reception: 9am – 9pm
Evening Reception: 12pm – 12am
• Exclusive use of the kitchen for your approved caterer with a kitchen supervisor.
• Dedicated function manager to liaise with you and your approved suppliers before and on the day of your event
• Hire of round tables and chairs with white linen table cloths & white paper napkins
• Hire of our standard table cutlery, crockery and glassware
• Standard dance floor
• Corkage for you to provide your own soft drinks
• All staff required for your event:
• Lay-up staff: to set the tables to your requirements
• Waiting staff: 1 per 20 guests
• Door staff: to greet and direct your guests
• Kitchen Porters: to clean the kitchen and our equipment after use
• Breakdown staff: to clean the room after your event
Package includes all of the basic package items plus:
• Car parking for all guests for the duration of the event in the 24 hour manned, secure, on-site multi storey car park.
• Upgrade to White linen napkins
• White Linen chair covers with coloured sash of your choice from the list below.
• String Chandeliers
• LED Uplighters around the room set to the colour of your choice.
• Stage platform and star cloth backdrop for entertainers or top table
• Red Carpet welcome on arrival
• Corkage for you to provide your own alcoholic drinks and bar staff to prepare and serve your drinks
As an example, we require:
In the unlikely event that you need to cancel your event, please note that all payments made are non-refundable and cancellation charges may be incurred dependent upon the time between cancellation and when the event was due to take place. Full cancellation terms can be found here
Room Hire charges
Both the Basic and the Deluxe package include 12 hours access to the venue, as a general rule this would include 4 hours set up time, 6 hours event time and 2 hours breakdown time. This gives your chosen contractors time to set up and remove any décor you have ordered, and the catering company time to prepare your meal. Should you require additional time for your contractors then an additional room hire charge will apply. Your wedding co-ordinator will be able to give you a full quote, however, as a guideline the charge will be approximately £300 per hour for every hour or part of that you need outside of the 12 hour package allowance.
Chair covers and sashes
To add white chair covers and a coloured sash to a basic package would incur a £2.50 per person charge.
The Deluxe wedding package includes white chair covers and a sash from the below list. Chair bands and colours not listed below can be provided at an additional charge.
Baby pink x 970
Maroon x 1000
Antique gold x 670
Blue x 900
Light ice blue x 600
Ivory x 600
Orange x 450
Teal x 500
Blood red x 900
Maroon x 800
Pyrotechnics, haze, dry ice, smoke machines, glitter cannons
The use of pyrotechnics is permitted in NEW DOCK Hall providing we are made aware in advance and all health and safety documents have been received and approved. To enable this to happen we require you to hire 4 fire wardens from us. Their sole job
is to ensure the safety of your guests for the duration of the time the effects are being used and for the time it takes for smoke/haze to clear from the room.
The use of pyrotechnics is NOT allowed in the Royal Armouries Museum.
Décor package (all of the above) £3,700.00
Both the Basic and the Deluxe package include the facility for you to provide unlimited soft drinks. RAI will provide the glassware, ice & staff to serve.
The deluxe package give you the ability to provide unlimited alcoholic drinks, should you wish to add this facility to the basic package this can be done at a cost of £5.00 per person, chargeable on 100% of guests
LED lit cocktail bar
Package to include:-
@ £1,600 inc VAT
Package to include:-
@ £620 inc VAT
Asian Weddings at Royal Armouries Museum and NEW DOCK Hall
Welcome to Leeds 2019